To give broad perspective and provide substantial background for the faculty juniors in the fields of Dynamics and Control Systems, Modeling, Guidance, Navigation, Model based Software Design, and functional/test software development mainly considering Aerospace and Aeronautics R&D fields. The aim to train bachelor and graduate students as qualified, self-dependent, proactive, and solution oriented candidates for private sector companies and research institutes.
Fundamental mission is to raise the collaboration with private sector companies and fulfil their required/related open points as their research partner.
- Model based Software Development
- Testing and Calibration of Aerial platform functionality
- Model in the Loop (MiL), Software in the Loop (SiL), Processor in the Loop (PiL), and Hardware in the Loop (HiL) capacity
- Design novel Powerplant systems
- Hybrid aerial vehicles with electrification of subsystems
- Powertrain Systems, Cyber Physical Systems (Cyber vehicles and Cyber Energy), Hybrid vehicles, Function Development
- Guidance and Autonomous Navigation of Single and Multi vehicle network
Matlab, Simulink, Simscape/Simdriveline, Aerospace Blockset, SimElectronics, Control Blockset, Simulink Coder, Real Time Workshop and Quarc v2.4 toolboxes, dSPACE RTI CANMM, dSPACE Target Link, dSPACE RTI 1006/1005, C/C++, Adams, Virtual Engine, TOPExpert, VECTOR CANdb++, Microtool InStep